Friday, July 27, 2012

My Favorite Shoes & How I Wear Them!

Hey Guys! Shoes are a definite weakness for me, as they are for most girls, haha. Here are a few of my favorites and how I tend to style them (and sorry about the picture quality) :

 These are khaki heeled booties from American Eagle. I love to wear these all year-round either with cute floral dresses in the summer or with dark wash jeans and an oversized sweater in the colder months.
 These are floral Doc Marten Boots that I actually find to be quite versatile! For more of a grunge look I like to wear these with frayed army green shorts or dresses and skirts, and also with skinny jeans cuffed right above the top of the boot! So cute!
 These are my newest shoe, an extremely bright neon pink Nike! They are so comfy for working out and jogging!
 These are two pairs of flats that I think every girl needs to own, leopard and red. The leopard ones are from Target and the red are from Macy's. These can go with almost any outfit to polish it off and make it more fun. The red ones are especially cute with black and white outfits to add a pop of color!
 These flats are from Delia's and are great for summer. I love wearing these to a bonfire with a more casual outfit of light denim shorts and a loose v-neck.
 These sneakers are also an essential for me, especially when I'm at school all day and want to be comfy and cute. Both pairs are from H&M, and I love wearing these with cuffed skinny jeans.
I somewhat consider these to be in the above sneaker category, but they are so cute I thought they deserved to be on their own! These are also from Delia's and I absolutely love the oxford vibe of these along with the popular crochet trend, I also wear these mostly with jeans or shorts.

I think I'm going to do more fashion favorites coming up. Maybe an accessories and clothing version! So look forward to that!

-xoxo Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment