Friday, August 3, 2012

Target & (Long Overdue) Kohl's Haul


A few weeks back my mom and I went to Kohl's and today we went to Target, I only got a few things but I want to explain how I would wear them and such, so here ya go!
Top Left Owl Sweater: (Target) I've been seeing these animal sweaters all over the place lately, so when I found this one at Target I was thrilled! I got a large so its baggy and comfortable, and I plan on wearing it in the fall with dark wash skinny jeans and bright, cute ballet flats.
Top Middle: (Target) I always find myself reaching for these tanks by default, when I can't decide on another outfit. I love this heathered light coral color, and the fit is extremely flattering. It'd be cute with yoga pants for school or layering under cardigans.
Top Right: (Target) This shirt doesn't look like much on the hanger, but I promise you it's very flattering. I love the chevron-esque print (on-trend) and the retro vibe of the front-tie. Looks cute with the lavender shorts (conveniently pictured below it) or with jeans and a cardi.
Bottom Left: (Target) Not much to say, just basic white tanks from Target, on sale, for layering purposes.
Bottom Middle: (Kohl's) Sorry about it blending with the background and being cut off at the bottom, lol. But basically its an ivory flowy top with a collar and a lace panel down the front, and also the back has a cute keyhole detail which I love! Cute with jeans or tucked into a skirt.
Bottom Right: (Kohl's) I've already worn these in an OOTD, but I absolutely love them! They are very stretchy and comfy and look so cute with white tops (90% of my wardrobe), and I love the fringe along the bottom and lavender is my favorite color, so score!

No comments:

Post a Comment